We're Hiring | DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Our Director of Marketing and Communications will develop programs to drive growth including
1. Create brand/client awareness and growth opportunities by leveraging the appropriate combination of tactics such as thought leadership, news releases, editorial, collateral, advertising, social media, email marketing, targeted trade shows and conference events and other client engagement methods.
2. Manage firm communications, both internally and externally.
3. Reinforce the GDG brand and understand our strengths in our markets for full leverage in pursuit of new clients
4. Be responsible for coordinating the preparation and submission of presentations, brochures, award submissions, qualification packages and proposals
5. Possess strong writing skills in order to generate original written content for proposals, project pages, resumes, press releases and social media.
6. Provide market research, client tracking, and market trends in conjunction with Business Development.
7. Support the firm in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales history and setting objectives with Business Development.
1. Develop materials and formats for presentations to prospective clients. Edit and update resumes, project descriptions, and related presentation materials.
2. Work with Deltek CRM to establish and maintain a client/prospective client contact system to track clients to record contacts and status.
3. Analyze marketing activities and recommend ways of generating new clients.
4. Collaborate with Studio Leaders to develop sales strategies and tactics.
5. Analyze staff and dollar expenditures in terms of the success of generating business and return on investment.
1. Implement marketing programs including contacting prospective clients to ascertain interest, appropriateness, and requirements of follow-up calls.
2. Design and conduct research among clients or prospective clients regarding attitudes and needs with respect to architectural services and to identify areas of satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
3. Participate in appropriate and professional activities and develop awareness of competitive activity.
Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to express design in a concise and compelling narrative.
Ability to meet deadlines in an efficient manner.
Employ exceptional standards for presentation of materials.
Must have strong communications skills.
Attention to detail and quality assurance.
Strong graphic design skills and proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Minimum 5 years of experience with an architecture or engineering firm.
Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Art/Architecture, or relevant degree.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org