Chapel Entrances and Gathering Space | St. Francis, WI
Two new exterior entrances are being created for the St. Francis Chapel which was built in 1894. During deconstruction of the existing Motherhouse (convent), bricks will be salvaged and used to clad the main entrance. Its design will mimic the existing chapel. The second entrance and vestibule will resemble the new convent.
A new gathering space will be located just inside the new main entrance with support spaces such as restrooms, a coat room and storage. Salvaged stained glass from the facility of the Franciscan Sisters of Baltimore will be incorporated into this new space. See the fly-through here.