GROTH Design Group continues to grow and we are always seeking top talent.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning architecture firm please submit your credentials below. We look forward to hearing from you.
GROTH Design Group is looking for a Project Architect who will manage projects with the Client as well as with the General Contractor, Consultants and Public Authorities. The Project Architect shall be an experienced, registered design professional having a strong background in generating and translating concepts into final solutions, directing a project design team, and in materials and methods of construction.
- Architectural Registration
- Bachelor of Architecture degree and 5 – 10 years of Architectural office experience or equivalent
- Client Skills
- Management Skills
- Design Skills
- Construction Knowledge
- Ability as Job Captain and/or Project Designer
- Define and fulfill the project programmatic requirements with an architectural design solution that is consistent with the firm’s design philosophy.
- Integrate and coordinate all building support systems into the building design
- Responsible for meeting the architectural design schedule, design fee, and construction budgets.
Architecture & Design Internships
"*" indicates required fields